Monday, July 14, 2008

Good weekend but now it's Monday

We had a lovely weekend. My sister-in-law, Dena, was in town for her niece Alix's birthday. No, not my Alix, a grownup Alix who lives a half mile south of us. How odd is that for her to have two nieces named Alix? Anyhow, dinner at Novita, then a quiet day Saturday picking up all the things Alix had asked for.

Sunday was fabulous. Charlie got a zip car, a Honda CRV, and drove us up there without incident. GREAT day, beautiful weather, great to see Alix. She had arranged for a golf cart for me in case I couldn't get up the steep hill to see her bunk, which was really thoughtful, but I did fine. Slow, but steady. All in all, a great day. I have been feeling pretty strong the last few days, and I am gearing up for the next round of "juice", which will be on Thursday this week.


No comments: