Monday, September 1, 2008

Another late night posting

Things are going a little better, the pain is more under control with the patch, but I do wake with it in the middle of the night. I'm waiting for my 2AM percocet to kick in now....
Uneventful weekend. Went to shul on Friday nite, then Albert & I stayed close to home (ok, I barely left the house) Saturday & Sunday. Alix was at a sleep over last night and is looking forward to last minute school clothes shopping tomorrow. We have a week full of doctors this week -- we both see our oncs and gets scans, and I will also see the surgeon to get his thoughts on how I am healing. I think the wound is getting better (what do I know, though) but the nerve pain is still bad enough to keep me from sleeping through the night. I cannot wait for the day when I can sleep on my side again!! Either side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping the week is going well, and you are back "on side" soon. Heal, hole, heal dammit!