Not too much to report this week... we had painters in all week and all they accomplished was the kitchen & bathroom. There was a lot of plastering needed. It really disrupted our day-to-day lives so we are not sure when we want to schedule the rest of the apartment. We also had intended to get the invitations to the bat mitzvah out already but now it looks like Monday. Arghh. I had lunch on Monday with my "lunch club" from work. It was great to see the crew again, and I can't wait to be able to do this regularly.
On the health front, Albert had a clean PET CT, for which we are grateful. The wound is starting to show signs of closure, and the pain has been pretty manageable. I have to say, though, that my ability to get around and do things is still very much diminished. I'm going to ask Ruth to refer me to another doctor who can address the underlying condition-- maybe a neurologist -- so that I can find out if there's something I can do besides pain control. Maybe there are exercises or massages that will help the inflammation heal faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Or accupuncture ...?
Hey Ms. Amy.. was thinking about you over the weekend. Hope you're feeling better. I miss you here @ the office. It's not the same without you. Take care... Vicky
Post a Comment