Got through Friday just fine, woke up this morning feeling rested and well. Legs feeling some pain but very tolerable, don't think I'll even need tylenol today. All in all, nothing to complain about. We're going to the green market today, which I always really enjoy, even though it's too early for the beautiful Jersey tomatoes I look forward to.
Down 25 lbs and people keep telling me how good I look. I know lots of women with cancer hate that -- they think, what, I looked worse with my own hair? and stuff like that -- but with me, it's because I was carrying around a lot of extra weight that looked awful. Part of my gaining the extra weight was because it was painful to walk more than a couple of blocks when I had the "stitch" that turned out to be the cancer in my liver. Anyhow, I don't mind it the way others do.
I got my new hat the other day, wore it yesterday for the first time. To me, it's funny & empowering, but you get lots of different looks from people...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment