Friday, June 13, 2008

The little things...

Must've caught a bug the other day -- I had some birthday ice cream cake Wednesday afternoon, got home from work about 7 and was dizzy and nauseated. Took a compazine and got into bed for a couple of hours, skipped dinner, and in the middle of the night, [insert various uncomfortable and umpleasant symptoms here]. Still felt very weak yesterday, couldn't even sit up for long periods of time, and I was only able to eat a couple of boiled eggs, some broth & crackers all day. On the other hand, I woke up this morning feeling like I can go to work. It looks like the little things that I used to be able to ride out have a bigger effect on my system now. I'm down about 23 lbs since diagnosis, another 5 more until Beth is happy with me.

I guess have to be more careful about what I eat but I didn't think Baskin Robbins would let me down!

No comments: